The Internet revolution has literally changed the dynamics of business. The catalyst for this revolution is the customer. Today's customers are knowledgeable shoppers who have expectations for finding the right product at the right price with on-time delivery. No business can afford to be indifferent to the Internet revolution, for it has dramatically and globally expanded customer choices, putting uniquely competitive pressures on companies large and small. More Solutions assist businesses of all sizes harness the potential of new media to build effective solutions that improve communication, automate processes, build healthier brands and satisfy customers.
The ultimate tool for creating a competitive edge is the webshop. It allows customers to shop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days of the year and you to communicate your marketing message to your customers immediately. More Solutions can provide a range of packages from a simple solution to a complex customised webshop with remote warehouse and stock control functions. E-Commerce solutions are planned and built to meet the client’s need AND exceed their expectations.
The E-Commerce software supplied by More Solutions has the following features:
- A site that matches your image/brand, with your logo, colour scheme etc
- The ability to quickly add, remove or update your products
- Product attributes can be added as radio buttons or check boxes, drop-down lists, text boxes, file uploads and file downloads giving the customer the opportunity to buy exactly what they want within your product range
- Webshop based sales can be for single or multiple items, categories or the whole store, with options for a percentage off, fixed amount off, a new price, ‘Featured’ or a ‘Special’
- Supports unlimited number of products and categories
- Allows for multiple discounts, display modes, shipping and payment methods, tax, and currencies.
- Supports a newsletter system, product notification system and customer product reviews
- Various pricing options are available. Prices can be displayed with or without tax (VAT) or both, or they can be marked ‘Call for Price’ for those products that you need to speak with the customer to get their requirements. Minimum and maximum quantities can be set.
- Supports different shipping options and pricing, including store pick up option. Allows the customer to see an estimate of shipping costs prior to checkout.
- Support customer retention tools such as Gift Certificates, Discounts Vouchers and Newsletters
- Further Marketing tools are avaliable such as customer reviews, Products Expected Lists, New Products Added Recently List, Best Sellers List, People who bought this also bought, recommended related products.
- Stock control facilities include the ability to update stock levels as products are purchased, show products out of stock, stop/allow products out of stock to be purchased, send administration emails of products with low stock levels.
- Customer kept upto date with their purchase via email response within the webshop software at multiple points of order processing.
- Payment can be taken on the website or through a third party secure payment website.
- Company Terms and Conditions can be agreed to by the customer before the checkout or at account creation.
- Packing slips and Invoices can be created from the website
- Produces reports for the Best Viewed Product, Products Purchased, Customer Order Total, Stock Report and Customer Referral Report
- Shows who is currently online.
- Integration with Google products for sponsored links, Google sitemap and Google shop etc
The E-Commerce software supplied by More Solutions provides the following benefits:
- Allows customers to shop at your store 24 hours a day 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
- Brand awareness together with Search Engine Optimisation enables you to be in front of the competition.
- Allows customers to shop at your store 24 hours a day 7 days a week and 365 days a year and anywhere in the world, therefore encourages exports.
- Enables a quick reaction to market forces by being able to swiftly change products or product information, promote sales and special offers.
- No HTML knowledge is required to update products and catalogue.
- Gathers important purchasing information for marketing purposes.
- Flexibility of pricing, shipping, and payment options gives a competitive edge.
- Products can be displayed with multiple image views and sizes improving the chances of customers purchasing.
- Customer can be kept informed of order progress via email within the system which increases customer satisfaction with the purchasing process, after sales newsletters can encourage repeat business.
More Solutions can provide a basic solution which will be configured to suit your needs with screen images supporting your branding and includes all of the above features and benefits. Maintenance of your own site is possible with the easy to understand handbook. Products can be amended, added or removed individually. If you have a large number of products you may consider More Solution’s Maintenance Option or Import Routine Module.
More Solutions can provide the following options to their E-Commerce software:
More Solutions can provide a full maintenance service where they will carry out all changes required to the website. They can also provide various maintenance modules including an Import Routine Module
Import Routine Module
This enables large numbers of products to be uploaded or amended at the same time and allows a simple import of your products direct from your supplier’s catalogue.
More Solutions can provide a module which can calculate shipping costs per weight and /or area i.e. postcode. This is invaluable to distributors of a large range of products being sent all over the country or abroad.
PDF Catalogue Generator
A pdf catalogue can be generated from your product listings. This can be customised with your company logo, website design and branding. It will automatically update from your website every 24 hours.
Search Engine Optimisation
This module increases your chances of having your products picked up by the main search engines and increasing website hits and ultimately purchases. It does this by helping Google to index your website which in turn helps your website to stay out of the supplementary listings and increase the chance of obtaining a higher ranking.
This module uploads your products to Google Shopping, Google’s shopping search engine, giving you a greater chance of your products being viewed.